Thursday, December 3, 2009

Know / Don't Know = take this o0o


Hey boys and girls
I said I leave because I know I'm in control
Now is my time to do my thang
Ya know my rules and my game
It's not big deal and nothing but some cash$
When down to this business
And when Aaron , Edward , Nikki together
pilipala to do this lyric
The more we became enveloped
We just developed a fellaship through it
It's no pretend shit , it is friendship no either relationship
My friend became my Bro my E
My friend became my Sis my N
This ain't everybody know what kind of shit is that
My nemisis is your nemisis
This is for us , ain't for the media , friends bla~bla~bla
See to them is just images
No matter how people see me
Just tell them this shit is no gimmicks
Watching me blood in and blood out
Between we 3 fellas
If there a problem we solve it
If we don't resolve it
It just usually just evolves into a big mad brawl
That we all might get involved in it
We had our merit , all this shit is our inherit
We wore like a badge with honour
And pass it around and share the hell of it
But the coming X'mas night
We ain't coming here to mess with nobody
We having party with AK + Mr.Y + Prof.A
And the freak'n Music Man
Featuring SkyAngel & ThePooh
So come hizzere
And take a look of what kinda fizz-uckin' position is that ~
Aish...See ? I'm insane and unstoppable
Be sincere !
Does the pain weigh out the pride ?
Don't stay there and wait for the others to break your inside
Should be starting find for a place to hide
Try to ask yourself
Did you tried to live on your own ?
Don't regret on what ever the shit you've done
This will only make you looks like a freak'n liar
Looking for forgiveness from a tiny stone
I'm fake
Who run it ? You don't know but you all act like you know
We run it , you know but acting like you don't know
Spit it I live it , live it all the way to the limit
Remember I'm always on my own pivot for my digits
Ya dig it ?
Geeez Holla Dale
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment